Selasa, 08 November 2016

My Favorite Place..

Hello guys, welcome back to my blog and I hope you don’t get bored to reading my blog. So, today I would like to tell you about my favorite place. I liked all the places. Wherever i go i can feel pleasure. I love to go to the mall, to campus, to a friend's house, shopping to the market, eating out and many more. But there is one place that i really enjoyed to go. Beach. Yes, as i tell you on my last post. I really like the beach. There, i felt calm. I feel far away from all the problems. I really enjoyed being there and i think do not want to move from there. I enjoy the sound of the waves, wind blowing, white sand and beautiful scenery. Although I love the sea but actually i can not swim, hahaha.. When i was young i had fallen and drowned in the river. Fortunately still be saved by my uncle. Since than i never again to try to swim. Although I feel traumatized by the incident, but I still like the sea and beach. That’s the story of my Favorite Place, thanks for your time to read my post. See you..

2 komentar:

  1. hi introduce my name dio Vialli maulana of computer systems department of faculty of mathematics and natural sciences

    BalasHapus
  2. hi introduce my name dio Vialli maulana of computer systems department of faculty of mathematics and natural sciences

    BalasHapus